Altium Designer v10.818.23272- 2 ISOs
Altium Designer - Complex system of designing high-speed electronic devices based on printed circuit boards, which
allows developers to create projects, from concept and VHDL-description of the FPGA, to carry out simulation derived
schemes and VHDL-code, prepare files for production, and the concept of Live Design, the so-called living design,
allows it to complete the project on-board debugging NanoBoard.
* Windows XP SP2 Professional or later
* Intel Pentium IV (4) 1,8 GHz or higher
* 1 GB of RAM
* 3,5 GB hard disk space (Installation + User Files)
* Monitor resolution of 1280x1024 is highly recommended:
- The SECOND monitor with minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- (YES it is software made for two monitors!)
* NVIDIA GeForce 6000/7000 series, 128 MB or above
* Parallel port (for connecting to the NanoBoard-NB1)
* USB2.0 port (for connecting to the NanoBoard-NB2)
* Adobe Reader 8 or higher
* DVD-drive or Daemon tools or similar software
This is a russian release (the software is ENGLISH
Mount image in UltraIso or DaemonTools, installed via AltiumInstaller.exe, replace dxp.exe
Select if you want to use the ALF licenses on the Altium ISO or use the alternative method to create your own personal license.
Compatibility with Vista: complete
Compatible with Windows 7: complete
And yes, there's another release of about 9,2GB floating around, it's almost the same, except that it doesn't have a ISO of the Toolkits DVD, and the scmuck just stored everything in the RAR files instead of compressing it... veery bright....
Of course both the RAR files and the ISOs has SFV files for checksum check.